STUDIO POLICIES AND THINGS TO KNOW
- Sign-up for an account online and schedule your first class. You’ll be prompted to purchase a Class Package or Membership. If you’re pre-registered, all you’ll need to do is sign-in for class at the kiosk when you arrive at the studio. START HERE
- The studio opens 15 minutes prior to all scheduled classes. New students should plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Bring a water bottle for class. We’ve got a water cooler as well as a tea/coffee station. We provide towels for class, but you’re welcome to bring your own or purchase a specialty towel in the lobby. Some studio classes require a yoga mat (Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga & FitSculpt). Bring your own or you can purchase or borrow one at the studio.
- Every Sunday at Noon the schedule for the next 2 weeks will be released to book classes. Class reservations must be cancelled at least 8 hours prior to the scheduled class in order to avoid fees or the loss of your class. Late Cancels and No Shows will result in the loss of your class for all class package holders, 4x/Month Membership, 8x/Month Membership and 12x/Month Memberships. Unlimited Memberships (including New Student First Month) will be charged $10 for Late Cancels and $15 for No-Shows.
- If a class is full you can be added to the wait list. If a spot becomes available those on the wait list will be automatically moved into class and will receive an email notification. If there’s a late cancel (a class cancelled within 8 hours of scheduled class) you will NOT automatically be added to the class. Instead we will call/email those on the wait list to fill the open spot. Please remove yourself from the wait list if you decide later you do not wish to take the class to avoid late cancel/no-show fees.
- All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend classes, unless otherwise noted. Students under the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver.
- See Terms & Conditions for more info.